23 Signs You Work in Sales @buzzfeed

If you ever have free time, I highly suggest you waste it on Buzzfeed. Buzzfeed.com is full to the brim with hilarious, insightful, or just silly articles. I recently came across this article that is funny.... because it is so very true. 

23 Signs You Work in Sales
http://www.buzzfeed.com/laurapatriciaj/you-know-you-work-in-sales-when-iuob

The truth of the matter is written in #23 because despite the late nights, cold calls, and rejections sales is still a drug and I really do love it.

Email me at coldcallingmastery@gmail.com. I am happy to answer any questions you have about cold calling or sales or heck....even just life. 

And to clarify a recent email--I am happy to reply without charging a fee for sales advice. I am just trying to help a few souls that love sales and want to improve their paychecks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Job of a Professional Interrupter

Five Basic Rules...that most people ignore

Recognized as Top B2B Sales Professional on LinkedIn