How I Mastered Cold Calling

Hello all!

I recently realized that I have a mastery of cold calling and decided that I should share my knowledge with the world via blogger.com. This realization came to me after reading a few sales books, signing up for a number of Webinars and paying for one pricey interactive training. All of these experts purported to have the ability take my cold calling skills to the next level yet none of them provided me anything new.

One of the training sessions, given by the royalty of cold calling, was a refresher on the basic sales principles I teach each new hire on Day 1 with the company. Admittedly, many of these basic ideas were passed down to me during my new hire training, but they were redefined by my amazing boss at the time--John Ksar. Since that point six years ago, I have fused my initial training with my prior background and my real life phone experience. As a result, I created a fresh new three-day new hire training two years ago, as well as a series of refresher training and coaching courses. This has increased sales performance floor-wide and, as a result, our retention. This is the information that I want to share with you.

I do not claim to be The Master or The Queen of telesales, but I am darn good at it. I know that being on the phone is mentally exhausting and I hope that I can share some basic tools, techniques, and resources that will allow each of you to make more money and take more pleasure in phone sales!

I can be reached directly at coldcallingmastery@gmail.com if you have any specific questions. You can also view my LinkedIn profile at: www.linkedin.com/in/leslievenetz/

I will post my first training this afternoon and more will follow! Best, Leslie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Job of a Professional Interrupter

Five Basic Rules...that most people ignore

Recognized as Top B2B Sales Professional on LinkedIn